Tuesday, September 14, 2010

And so it begins...

I firmly believe the Mexican Revolution could only be made cooler if it had run on Steampunk technology. I have been thinking this for a while but have been largely unable to do anything about it. Today, I have still not found a way to travel back in time, but I do have an alternative that will satisfy the need for the world to find out how a Mexican Steampunk town would have been.

I'm Andy and I am a World Designer. For those of you eluded by the obvious this means I design worlds. Not in real life, mind you, but for games. I have long opposed keeping a blog, but this one will serve to document the process of the project at hand. Ideally, the end result would be a playable level powered by the Unreal Engine (R), but we will see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment